Good morning, Prayer Warriors!
I’d like to welcome all our new friends here. We had a wonderful night last Thursday at our first boutique of the Christmas season (yes, Christmas!) and we are glad to have some new blog subscribers, as a result! For those of you who are new, we like to begin each week with an opportunity to praise the Lord and lift up requests to Him together. God is so glorified when we commit ourselves to praying together and then give Him all the praise for His answers! We have much to be thankful for today!
• Please join Karen in praising God for a wonderful women’s retreat weekend with New Life Church. Karen spoke 4 times over the course of the weekend on prayer and what a blessing to hear God made Himself so powerfully evident through the weekend! Let’s continue to pray that the seeds that were planted will grow deep and take root as the women return to life at home. Pray for all the women, including Karen, to be able to immediately put into practice the convictions of their heart.
• As I mentioned, praise God for a fantastic first boutique! Our new products were very well received and even better than that – our message was well-received. We thank the Lord for some great opportunities to encourage, share, and even preach the Gospel that night! Please pray for one customer in particular who comes from a Jewish background but is non-practicing. She expressed frustration at not knowing how to pray herself, let alone teach her children to pray! We were able to share with her about Jesus being the fulfillment of God’s promised Messiah and then she asked us to pray with her! Let’s plead with the Lord to reveal Himself to her as the Messiah and remove her fears of betraying her family’s long-standing belief system.
• Pray with us for Joan. Joan is the “Nana” of a dear friend and former team member at Throne of Grace, Dani. Joan was hospitalized last week with heart issues and received a pacemaker last Thursday. Pray her heart and body will adjust well to the pacemaker and that the doctors can get medications adjusted properly. Pray that Joan and her family will continue to trust in the Lord as the Sustainer of all life! What an amazing thing that He has given us tools, like a pacemaker, to keep our hearts ticking! 🙂
• Please keep praying for Deb’s mother-in-law, Ahn, who is having a very slow recovery from a concussion. Continue to pray for healing and the wisdom to rest and avoid the temptation to do too much!
• I (Molly) would love continued prayers for my eyes and allergy issues. I am doing MUCH better than I was a week ago and have an appointment scheduled for this Friday for further allergy testing. It has been over 4 years since I was last tested. Pray that God will use the testing to help reveal a better plan of action and give my allergist and ophthalmologist combined wisdom to know how to manage my allergies and various eye issues better.
• Lastly, Throne of Grace would appreciate continue prayers as we are in the height of the crazy boutique season. We’ve got another large local boutique this coming Saturday (the Queen Bee Market) and leave a week from Thursday for our road trip to Chandler Arizona for the Believe Boutique. Pray for good balance with home life and work commitments. Pray for God’s provisions, especially, with our trip – arranging care for children while we are gone, safety as we travel, and that the car top carrier we have been loaned (thank you, Esparza family!) will be sufficient to allow us to travel in one car with all personal luggage and our Thone of Grace goodies!
Thank you for your faithful prayers! Be sure to let us know if you have any prayer needs you would like us to post by leaving a comment below, or by emailing us at:
Please submit your requests by Friday at NOON (pst).