“Teach us to number our days aright,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
(Psalm 90:12 NIV)
Happy Monday! Thanks for joining us at the Throne of Grace today! If your week looks as busy as mine then we most certainly need to take some time to PRAY! I’m praying Psalm 90:12 for each of you today – that the Lord will give you His perspective on your week, your day, and really every hour! Each day is such a gift – O, Lord, may we use it wisely! Here are some other updates to pray for…
• As you may remember, Throne of Grace employee, Tami, was recently laid-up with back pain. She has had a slow recovery, but praise God that she is now doing MUCH better!
• Thank the Lord with us for a safe return for Throne of Grace’s Deb from Ohio where she was visiting family. Please pray for quick healing for Deb’s Mother-in-law, Anh, who suffered a concussion during a house-cleaning injury. She is still having dizzy spells.
• Please pray for my family’s health. The kids spent all last week home from school with strep throat, the second time they’ve had it this month! I’m now recovering from it as well. Pray the Lord would boost our immunity and give us wisdom as a family to be able to stay healthy.
• The whole Throne of Grace team would appreciate prayer as we enter our busiest months of October through December. Our first boutique of the Christmas season is just 17 days away! Pray the Lord will provide the sales we need along with strength and energy to maintain the busier pace and wisdom to balance our priorities well. Please pray we will honor the Lord in all we do!
• Choose an unsaved family member or friend to pray for today. Ask the Lord to soften his or her heart to know and understand the Truth to which He calls us! Then look for an opportunity this week to share one “nugget” of truth with that person whether it be face-to-face, or through a phone call, email, or letter.
Have a great week! We hope you will join us back here for Throne of Grace Thursday when we take a look at what God’s Word has to say about being a light in this season of ghosts, goblins, and ghouls – Oh My!