Today Throne of Grace is kicking off a new weekly tradition. Each Monday we will be posting prayers and praises and would love it if you would join us in prayer. One of the blessings of technology is that it can unite us as prayer warriors all over the globe! The Throne of Grace team meets to pray together on Thursdays and we would be honored to be lifting you up to the Lord!
“Let us then approach God’s throne of grace
with confidence, so that we may receive MERCY
and find GRACE to help us in our time of need.”
– Hebrews 4:16 (NIV) –
Since this is our first Prayer & Praise Monday, I’ve just listed a few prayer requests for Throne of Grace and some general ones for us all to focus on this week. Leave a comment and let us know if you are joining us in prayer today. If you have prayer requests you would like posted for next week, please email us at:
or use the “Contact us” button at the top of the website.
A few guidelines for Prayer & Praise Monday:
1) In order to be sensitive to the privacy of others we will generally leave out specific names of those we are praying for if it is not the one who directly emailed us. For example, “Pray for Susan’s granddaughter who is having some medical testing done…”, instead of “Pray for Susan’s granddaughter, Isabella, ….”
2) If you’d like prayer anonymously and do not want us to share your name as the prayer request contributor, please let us know and we will not include any names at all.
3) We may condense or reword requests slightly in order to help keep our prayers focused and specific.
4) Deadline for inclusion in the following Monday’s post is noon Friday (PST). If something comes up that is urgent, don’t hesitate to email us after this deadline and we will do our best to include your prayer request, however we cannot guarantee it will make it in that week.
5) Don’t forget to share your praises as well as your prayer requests! We want to be thanking the Lord for His grace and mercy in our lives, as well.
So onto this week’s PRAYERS & PRAISES:
• Praise the Lord for a smooth start to the new Throne of Grace website! We are already being blessed to see how He is using it and how He has been faithful to give us WORDS! We pray it is blessing our readers, as well…
• Praise that Molly’s best friend and her family just successfully and safely completed their cross-country journey moving from Virginia to California! Please pray that God would continue to protect and provide for this military family as they settle in to a new home, new assignment, new schools, and a new church!
•Please pray for our church’s Vacation Bible School program that is running this week. Throne of Grace’s very own Deb is at the helm of the craft program, Tami is running sound for the music and skits, and Molly is providing some behind-the-scenes support. Pray that many little hearts would be reached for Christ this week!